TBG11 Social Security, Employment and Education
This specification provides the definition of the Legal administration response in civil proceedings message (CASRES) to be used in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) between trading partners involved in administration, commerce and transport.
1.1 Functional definition
A legal response (CASRES) to a request for lodgement of data to commence or enforce a civil proceeding.
1.2 Field of application
The Legal administration response in civil proceedings message may be used for both national and international applications.
It is based on universal practice related to administration, commerce and transport, and is not dependent on the type of business or industry.
- This message represents the court or tribunal response for lodgement of data to commence or enforce civil proceeding.
- The response may identify the parties involved in the dispute.
- The response may provide information on the amount of money or any judgement that would be awarded to an individual party or collectively for the entire dispute.
- The response may specify the terms of payment for the money awarded.
- If the originating request contained erroneous information, the response would identify the error detected.
See UNTDID, Part 4, Chapter 2.3 UN/ECE UNSM - General Introduction, Section 1.
3. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
3.1 Standard terms and definitions
See UNTDID, Part 4, Chapter 2.3 UN/ECE UNSM - General Introduction, Section 2.
4. MESSAGE DEFINITION
4.1 Data segment clarification
This section should be read in conjunction with the segment table which indicates mandatory, conditional and repeating requirements.