The TAXUD EU Customs Data Model Repository in native GEFEG.FX format provides an electronic version of the TAXUD EU Customs Data Model (EUCDM). EU Member States and government administrations will get free access to the latest version of the TAXUD EU Customs Data Model. The EUCDM has been developed by the European Commission Directorate-General for Taxation and Customs Union (TAXUD).
- Read the TAXUD EU Customs Data Model and browse the data in a navigable tree
- Auto-generate documents and structures for publications
- Reuse the TAXUD EUCDM in order to create subsets which cover national requirements
- Publish national specifications to the national user and implementers community
- Produce XML schemas following the WCO XML schema design rules
- Enable collaboration
Technically speaking the native format will be accessed from a version controlled, password protected repository. To get access to the repository, please fill in and submit this form. You will receive an email with the user name and password details and the link to the repository in return.
TAXUD EU Customs Data Model Repository Access Request Form
The use of the TAXUD EU Customs Data Model in native GEFEG FX format requires a license. For further information see TAXUD EUCDM with GEFEG.FX or contact GEFEG.